Ulysse Nardin Sonata Streamline
Chime into the future.
by John Clark | 13 January 2014
Inspired by the aerodynamic aesthetic of superyachts, the Sonata Streamline reveals a strong and streamlined case with two available dial versions that is powerfully masculine. Futuristic in design, stealth in performance, the Sonata Streamline was introduced in 2012.
The case, exquisitely fashioned from titanium, presents one option paired with ceramic – a material unmatched in durability – and gold, and the other paired with 18-karat rose gold. The essence of ocean navigation is emulated in the design of the Sonata’s two dial versions. The modern appearance of the sleek case structure is reinforced by the strong geometrical detailing on both dial executions.
Sonata Streamline – 675-00-4
- Alarm with cathedral gong.
- Countdown indicator. Dual time system with instant timezone adjustor.
- Big date display in a double window.
- Caliber UN-67.
- Titanium case with rose gold elements and ceramic bezel.
- Water-resistant to 50 m.
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal and case back.
- Black Barenia leather strap with folding buckle
You can learn more about the Ulysse Nardin Sonata Streamline at the official Ulysse Nardin website.