2011 Mercedes-Benz Viano Tuner by A.R.T.
German Mercedes-Benz tuning specialist A.R.T tunes the new 2011 Mercedes-Benz VIANO Van that came out in the fall of 2010
by John Clark | 30 November 2010
For the new 2011 Mercedes-Benz VIANO Van that came out in the fall of 2010, the German Mercedes-Benz tuning specialist A.R.T. has put together a large number of interesting components in a new program. The complete VIANO Tuning Program is scheduled to become available beginning January 2011.
Program options include:
- A.R.T . front skirt with additional headlamps consisting of two LED daytime running lamps and one LED high-beam headlamp per side
- A.R.T . side sills aerodynamic with perfected contouring
- A.R.T. rear skirt for optimum integration of the A.R.T. 4-pipe sports exhaust system also suitable for use with a trailer hitch
- A.R.T . roof spoiler distinctively designed, stressing the series third brake light in the roof line
- A.R.T . chassis lowering with comfortable spring characteristic
- monoART1 or monoART2 light-alloy rims with the dimensions – 18 inches with tire 245/45 R18 – 19 inches with tire 255/40 R19
- A.R.T . 4-pipe sports exhaust silencer system with chromated 80mm stainless steel tail-pipes, each with the A.R.T. logo
- A.R.T . performance boost, for example, for: – VIANO CDI 3.0 V6 diesel direct injection engine by direct programming of the engine control to approx. 268hp at 530Nm – VIANO 3.5 V6 gasoline injection engine by altering the engine control, modifying the cylinder heads, using sports cam shafts, and installing sports air filter to approx. 327hp at 405Nm
- A.R.T. sports steering wheel ergonomically shaped in any combination of leather, wood, and carbon fiber
- A.R.T. leather interior with fine wood or carbon fiber applications there are almost no limits to the possible individual designs
- A.R.T . multimedia equipment DVD system, additional monitors, play station, business equipment, and much more