This high tech perpetual calendar with a dual time function and the legendary in-house developed and manufactured self-winding movement is the most consumer friendly perpetual calendar ever produced and has passed the tests of time. The striking aesthetic of the El Toro combines modern materials with a timeless dial design that inspired its name. The bezel and pushers are made in ceramic. The squeletted hands permit easy reading of all calendar functions and the sapphire case-back allows to observe the mechanics of time.
- Officially certified chronometer movement.
- Patented Perpetual Calendar.
- Self-winding movement with unique time zone quick setting and permanent home time display.
- Big date display in a double window.
- Caliber UN-32.
- 18 ct rose gold case with blue ceramic bezel and pushers.
- Water-resistant to 100 m.
- Screw down security crown.
- Sapphire crystals. Silverized blue dial.
- Rubber strap with ceramic deployant clasp.
You can learn more about the Ulysse Nardin El Toro at the official Ulysse Nardin website.