Back in November, we brought you news that German Tuner, A.R.T. was working on a package for the upcoming Mercedes-Benz Viano Van. Coinciding with the Geneva Motor Show and the variety of new models and tuners, including the new Mercedes-Benz Viano Avantgarde Edition 125, A.R.T. has also released their tuning package for the 2011 Viano.
Below are the specifics of the A.R.T. 2011 Mercedes-Benz Viano Tuning Package which is now in series production and available for purchase.
- A.R.T . front skirt with additional headlamps consisting of one LED position light and two LED high beam lights, each side
- A.R.T . side sills aerodynamic with perfected contouring
- A.R.T. rear skirt for optimum integration of the A.R.T. 4-pipe sports exhaust system also suitable for use with a trailer hitch
- A.R.T . roof spoiler distinctively designed, stressing the series third brake light in the roof line
- A.R.T . chassis lowering for standard suspension and air suspension with comfortable spring characteristic
- monoART1 or monoART2 light-alloy rims with the dimensions – 18 inches with tire 245/45 R18 – 19 inches with tire 255/40 R19
- – 20 inches with tire 265/35 R20
- A.R.T . 4-pipe sports exhaust silencer system with 80mm chrome stainless steel tail-pipes, each with the A.R.T. logo
- A.R.T . performance boost, for example, for: – VIANO CDI 3.0 V6 diesel direct injection engine by direct programming of the engine control to approx. 268hp at 530Nm – VIANO 3.5 V6 gasoline injection engine by altering the engine control, modifying the cylinder heads, using sports cam shafts, and installing sports air filter to approx. 327hp at 405Nm
- A.R.T. sports steering wheel ergonomically shaped in any combination of leather, wood, and carbon fiber
- A.R.T. leather interior with fine wood or carbon fiber applications there are almost no limits to the possible individual designs
- A.R.T . multimedia equipment DVD system, additional monitors, play station, business equipment, and much more