Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe D70 Aerodynamic-Kit by Prior Design
Thanks to the E63 styled additions, the PD70 kit gives your E-Class Coupe an AMG look
by John Clark | 25 May 2011
View the photo gallery
Back in December, we brought you the latest E-Class Coupe tuning package from Prior Design, and today, we have their latest offering for the coupe (which includes a unique set of matte gold wheels). Prior Design’s upgrade package for the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe is more than just a visual upgrade, it also provides an extra 75 hp.
Thanks to the E63 styled front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper with integrated diffuser, four tailpipes in the identical AMG arrangement, and a carbon fiber trunk lid spoiler, the PD70 kit gives your E-Class Coupe an AMG look. Prior Design also dropped the car 35 mm which is complemented with 20-inch gold-painted wheels. The coupe is then completed with a beige color that creates a truly unique combination.
D70 Aerodynamic-Kit for Mercedes E-Class Coupe Package includes:
- Prior-Design front bumper (fits all E-Class Coupe c207 models)
- Prior-Design side skirts (2X) (fits all E-Class Coupe c207)
- Prior-Design rear bumper (fits all E-Class Coupe c207)
- Prior-Design rear trunk spoiler (fits all E-Class Coupe c207)
- Prior-Design roof spoiler (fits all E-Class Coupe c207)
- Mounting material
- TÜV parts certificate included